Friday, March 11, 2011

Church Banquet Programme




Seeking paths
stretch where my journey in small steps
move sensations,
the twined between his fingers as
wires.
Find where walking trails
the idea
let it run away
- water ...-
taste again
unexpected thrill.
Lintels are made up of images
floor
all around. Feel
scroll
- away from me -
as wind in the trees and leaf
.
- Bridges of images and notes
meat and feet -
deconstruction of essences,
boxed inside me. Seeking paths
broaden the mind where the voice inside
plan and smile at every new movement
to each new change - I welcome the wave of the breath of
.
A piece of me
slight sigh and fly away - Seeking
where paths to reach the marrow of life
and suck every sensation,
away
to ports unknown, underlying all piers
'moment where
close my eyes and find peace.
silence.
- And the day breaks
around on the road.
Light stretches her fingers dream
the city still asleep and I
are already playing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment