Monday, August 30, 2010

Desert Eagle Canada For Sale

Finally!

And finally my block since the beginning of July I did scrapbooking almost nothing is moving!
Just in time I was able to participate in the Scrap Factor of August of paper and memories.
The challenge stipulated that the there were at least 4 photos and a banner. I took advantage of some sequential photos of my grandson Nikolas that I kept on hold by the right idea. I used 6 (I was 9)
cards are used to block the gogo A4 Papier in Toga (purchased in the Shop Card and memories), the scallop edge at the bottom is made with Martha Stewart punch (always from there, one of the last purchase). Above the green circle scallop is done, spray Glimmer Mist "Garden Fairy" in a template from which I cut out a scallop circle above. The stamp clear "Baby" is the series of Heidy to swap those of the alphabet and the Pink Paysley. The two are clear stamp of Toga (mice and owls) and the swallows are always of Toga, Aviary series, even all these things come from the shop Patty , except that the stamp is from my cousin Heidi Arlene .
not remember the brand of yellow and white lined paper was a scrap ...
The banner is made using cut out circles with the second round and punch cards with a green and yellow by adding rhinestones to finish.
The result? What, Niko is a great subject and then whatever happens to me the challenge I like this a lot!
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment