Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Ate A Christmas Light Bulb

New Year ..... no old .......



I took another two months, a trip in America, Christmas, the Epiphany ....... but I?? I keep saying I update my blog tomorrow ........ But I promised someone that I care very much that I updated and here I am!
2 months others are gone, a trip to the U.S., Christmas, New Year's Day, the Epiphany ... But I?? I keep telling tomorrow I will update my blog ...... But I Promised to someone very important to me that I will update the blog so here I am!
I have so much work and many do not show :-( I photographed them, but for now just something instead of closing the old year.
Have lot of things to show, most of my works I forgot to make a picture, But today I'll show just some things to close the old year.
Here are the pictures of the card I made for the Christmas swap Asi, scrapbook and co. I have not photographed those received .. .. make it up ....!!
Here are the pictures of the cards I made for Xmas Swap Asi, Scrapbook and co. I did not make pics of the cards yet .... I'll Received do soon ...!!!
To close this post a few pictures of when I Scrapp in America with my cousin Arlene, Jenny and Laura! I miss them very much!
To close this post 2 pics about my crop with my cousins \u200b\u200bArlene, Jenny and Laura .... miss you girls !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment