Monday, March 22, 2010

Can I Take Expired Ativan?

casual jobs ....... Arlene

It 'time to start to publish something. I was "hiding" from the blog, but not inactive, so I decided a little 'backlog of jobs to show.
But since I do not want to post long, weather permitting, will search to make small posts with a maximum 3 / 4 jobs at once.
begin for the competition from The Asi "The Caniglia" scrapbooking I had the photo of one of the guests of dogs Caniglia of Florence, and I received this tender picture of Pongo.
Here is the photo scrapbooking:
And this thought that I sent to Fabian, the head of Caniglia, a door-post it.
The following is a card I sent to Anna, scrapbooking una'amica who underwent surgery.
To make this card I have not used printed paper, but the left side of the card is stamped with the technique of the masks, while the right side is embossed with a folder of Provocraft and dirty with a pad to highlight the flowers Versasmall . The writing is always a die cut Provocraft.
Through Creative Education were collected all the cards we sent you and have been delivered an envelope scrapbooking.: Look here !
To close, I publish a card, I can not remember for what occasion I made it ..... :-( and I'm afraid I have not photographed many of my works ..... booooooohhhhhh :-( (how sad ...... ..........
This card has the right-hand stamped using markers to give different colors on a single stamped, for the bird, I ritimbrato the wings and glued sticker with 3D. the bottom border is embossed with the stamp and folder Provocraft Italian Happy birthday Footprints of copyright
Well I close here for now, I hope the next update to do so within the week ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment