Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does Insurance Cover Corn Removal Surgery

Ricominiciare ......... Hello dear uncle

Many thanks to all of you who have been close in recent days, even with a messaggino.
After the sad days past, we must start somewhere. My problems are not over, unfortunately, my mother-in-law was reoperated a few days, and is still in hospital, after which there will still be a long time before you get to healing.
But now my biggest commitment is no more, so I can still start shooting a bit 'of space for myself and my hobbies.
I have some other chores started and finished for publication, but in this little post will not put. I closed my participation in the swap card diaries "of February Scrapbook and despite all the problems I had, I managed to send in good time. I do not even remember if I took the pictures ......
I did for the challenge of The Hobby of paper, but until I reach the photos and step on the PC, you have to wait. Who knows, maybe in the afternoon ...... we'll see. I also made the Lo for the assistance of Caniglia.
I can not remember the game for how many packages I have answers to give, I'll have to ask Elizabeth! Then I'm working on a mini album for my sister's pregnancy, and is almost in the finishing straight .....
short, a bit 'of irons in the fire there, I just have to figure out what point to start ...... then wait for me !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment