Friday, March 26, 2010

Why Did Victorian Dresses Have Big

Hobby paper

I'm back here with a little post. It was so not participating in a monthly challenge and I did participate in the contest Hobby Charter March.
The page I created is unique because it is a sort of relief for not being able to realize a dream: for March 3 in Florence there was the concert by Spandau Ballet, an event that I waited for over 20 years but a little 'because of family problems, poor cooperation of my husband, who does not come with me wanted to know but it is not wanted us to go and last of all tickets sold out, they have lost me! !! Blimey!
I hope you come back in the summer ...........
to the challenge of Hobby Charter there was a pattern to follow, this:
and two mandatory elements: the journaling (where I put my vent ......) and the seams ....... (Little drama over then!)
Here is my simple page:
E 'bazzil built on white background Artemio stamped with the stamp "staff with notes." The cards used are of a 30x30 block're memory keepers, the journaling tag is Toga (from a kit). Here are the details of the stitching! are made on a pink ribbon, with laundry and sewing awl x cross-stitch with yarn.
all for today, over and out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment