Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Paparazzi Camera Lenses









continues organized by Julia de sal color red in the skein. For the month of February, the color is black.



I made this find-scissors or scissor fob (much the same thing) with the technique of blackwork. A small business is small for a long while but I wanted to try embroidered seemed boring. Once finished but I really like the result. I embellished with a flower embroidery I had at home for so long that not even remember and I think there is really good over the scissor-fob. It gives something scicchettoso and frivolous ... For the ribbon instead I used one of those tapes that hold the labels in the mesh and / or shirts. Now I do not throw anything away. It can always serve it has become my motto ..
now have my scissors LOVE her trovaforbici ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment