Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stockings And Girdles Matures




T-Shirt

of the night I would write and what I would like to talk about the hidden
days and what they reveal
instead you have permeated
- mysterious fragrance of
skin and life
hands and breathe -

distract my senses and I have not words to fetter the mind
- bright artificial pearls -
shake my worlds and I
more voice to cry out
- flashes of harmony, disharmony -

detached from reality I try to imagine the form,
extension,
the feel of your smell
- smiles salt and lemon -
and try to put him in a bubble
in a fragment of life
escapes me but between your fingers.

- kiss kiss the air
wind
breath,
die and be reborn in you -

so then I will stay here,
sleepy dreamer
of deceit never said
- mentioned -
and when he returned
I will be sleeping in your warm scent
,
you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment