Sunday, February 27, 2011

Womens Greco Supreme Shoes



I do not know that voice speak
tonight
I've taken my breath away
you hold me tight in you, tonight ...
do not know with what eyes
cry tonight, I
you took my breath away I've embraced,
tonight ...

- and we get drunk and wind
of stars and drink by the smiles of silence
where you and I breathe
and we eat your soul,
gradually,
a slow movement -

are confused moments, moments
,
breaths in me and you know good.
pervade the moment and became master
haunted by night by the moon
,
haunted by you.

- and we kill
bite us,
bloody silent.
soft lips cloaked in blood,
kissed by early morning light ...
I see and touch, touch
you ... -

I do not know what a voice
speak tonight, I've touched in
you called me up,
tonight ...
I do not know that hands touch
tonight
're so close, so useless to resist strong
no use pretending.

- and are excerpts of light on the dark uncharted paths via
your voice
mine, and you'll hate
slowly
in silence ... -

0 comments:

Post a Comment