Sunday, April 4, 2010

Best Resolution When Scanning Slides

chores Easter Challenge March

Since yesterday I was not able to approach almost to the PC, the Easter wishes here they do today, very late .....
As has now become my habit for some months now, even my creations Pasquali were not many, but I attended a small swap anyway, and I made a few little thoughts.
The swap was to scrapbook March. to participate were only 5 then 4 cards to be sent to the head. In fact I made the 5 th to fifth is now here with me.

are fairly simple, with paper scraps (can not remember the brand) with scallop edge punch to Fiske and on which I stamped the chicken and the egg. The sentiment is stamped on card Happy Easter to take up the yellow card stock embossed with flowers (Sizzix Stampin'up x) is stuck in 3D. The stamps used are clear of Impression Obsession stamps. For now I've received only 3 and 1 / 2, to Irene (In orange), that of Rita (the yellow) and those of Mariarosa, a great and good wishes with the baby, and they are all wonderful.
I made some small Easter packs for the office, a couple of baskets with eggs door-to design a copied to a French magazine, but adapted in size and a couple of packages rather simple (but considering that I did everything I can be satisfied at the last minute anyway)

Here the baskets I have to say that if I had not the score-pal I made some really painful bending ........( thanks Arlene!) The orange paper is the Hobby of paper, with the Scallop Edge punch Fiskars sides are all stamped with the same set as before (I have nothing to Paquale ...) The packages are drawn a bit 'away, so I show them to you but I will not dwell on explanations ...... To close here today. Today it is still a special day ........ 2 ° WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! MIOOOOOOOOOOOO BIRTHDAY LOVE!
Good day to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment