Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gay Crusing Areas Perth

I'm back again .........

I know, I know, I'm more behind the wheel of a UFO, but unfortunately for now I can not do better. I have many things to be published, beginning with the wonderful meeting that was held in Prato on 11 April and I do not know where to start ......
Cutting the head of the bull, I start with some things and toys received from swap: start from the beautiful container for the tea bags that I won in the play called by the which is very good Silva smpre wonderful creations. In addition to the carrier even sent me 2 packages of scrapbooking supplies, it was really cute!
Speaking Asi Tuscany instead of meeting on 11 April, I spent a really wonderful day!
I saw many friends that I care very much and I regret that some are missing, but I'll just make the next time!
This time we followed the course of Lara, who gave us a cute "pot / photo frame" decoration to decorate our homes. needless to say ....... I have to finish it, but I only miss the photographs and perhaps a few small tweaks!
Look how beautiful it is all put together! does not seem a flowery meadow?? Original, no?
When I first arrived at the meeting there was a beautiful box waiting for me: the prize of the lottery Scrapchicche Licia and Simona in January!
Instead of exchanging gifts had opened a flood of a swap, so that each had its own gift and no impazzisse to do something for all.
I have grown the Stationery box, only this time I have completed everything necessary to make cards. My gift is finished the Scrapchicca Licia, while I raffled him stiupendo minialbum made by Lara with recycled material that never would say it is made with rolls of toilet paper??
My calendar scrapbooking is growing: the 29 / 5 participate in the course of Kesia in Prad shop scrapbooking in June, we are trying to organize a Crop room from Pisa Zubbolandia . In July there will be another meeting Asi Tuscany Prato, and last but not least back to October Training Creative and I do not see the time!! Who knows what wonders we will do this year! About ..... is being held a competition for all those interested in creative development: read here!
close with a couple of pictures of the meeting and I hope the next post is not in 2 weeks ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment