Monday, April 26, 2010

How Much Power Does A 9500gt 1gb Need

jobs

This post is aired on a delayed .......... in the sense that I write today (Sunday 25 / 4), but the public on Tuesday ......
I am still a bit 'of work to show, so I start with a little' of cards.
The first two were made for 2 puppies born this year:
Instead I made this for the Olympics of scrapie, the required elements were rhinestones and flowers and there are both. For the second phase of the Olympics I'm making a mini album, but be patient for now ....... ,-D
The following is a card I made for the 41 birthday of my husband who was on Saturday:
This set of stamps I love it: they are the first clear the Stampin'up.
Last chore, prepared for the lottery is a portabigiotteria Easter Asi. Made with a box that previously contained a wallet, which I first decorated with paper scraps and then finished with rhinestones, ribbon and flowers.
this post ends here, but I have not put up with chores ..... see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment