Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wall Ironing Board 6 Wall Depth

minialbum pregnancy

I want to show what I made for my sister who is expecting a baby, but first I must thank Annaelle who posted the tutorial on the model list Asi !! Annaelle Thanks! The original idea comes from this good scrapper Polish Agnieszka that makes things really great, really worth it to slide his blog, even if incomprehensible :-(
As my sister-in-waiting for a boy (when I started the job already knew that), I chose the color blue for the inside pages in which I printed out the template.
First thing I made the covers and I lined with a paper company KC, cards I also used for internal pages.
The front cover I made it shorter because I wanted you saw the silhouette of the growing belly.
I made for the interior letters and boxes to write the pubblisher.
As the "baby bump" were I split the album in 5 bimesters and left the ninth month alone.
last page, which is also the copertna back, then there is the pocket for the ultrasound and space to put the first photo of the puppy.
Needless to say, now it's up to my cognatina complete the job ... Instead of me waiting for me 2 flakes of birth (1 for my sister and one for my sister), both strictly blue and then I will also make a mini album for the first year of the puppies! Aiutoooooooo but what I have to work ?????
and oh well, I'm still a bit 'of time .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment