Monday, March 7, 2011

Bluetooth Headset Comparison

U.S. 2010-3 LO

The last public first made the trip to America in November and December 2010. I'm not scrapbooking very, very slowly but I hope to share!
Finally my firsts LO of my travel in USA of Nov / Dec 2010. I'm not scrapping too much, But I hope to start again soon!
The first concerns him the surprise received as the first time ke time we went to have the "welcome" the public by the friend David (3 years ago my cousin Jenny's accomplice) to his car wash (Carwash Razorsharp). Stefano was happy because this time his name was in front of my ...
The first LO is about the surprise Received like the first time we Went there: we had again the public welcome from our friend David (3 years ago He Was The Accomplice of my cousin Jenny) In His carwash (Razorsharp Carwash). Stephen this time was very happy Because His Name Was before mine ...... .
The second LO is my first double-LO is on Thanksgiving. Stefano and I have celebrated the first Thanksgiving of our lives!
But this was a LO already prepared the K & Company gift from my cousin Arlene, so I worked a lot, I just added photos. I have other printed, so it will be a theme that will come back again!
The 2nd LO LO is my first double on Thanksgiving theme, Stephen and I, we Celebrated Our First Thanksgiving Day in Our lifes! It Was a pre-designed K & Company Loof gifted by my cousin Arlene, I Did not Worked a lot on it, just added the pictures. I have others printed pictures about thins day, so this theme will come again!
third and final LO for the moment, about a corner that I was in love with the first trip, entrance Hurricane Summer: 3 years ago, the fountain was turned off, while this time was on!
The Lo was born from a reworking of a sketch of January Page Maps: the left part of it is decorated with a stencil + Glimmer Mist color SWAK, some decorated with butterflies cut and embossed with the mask Sizzix UP Beautiful Wings.
Instead the squares are made with some fancy card number, pink ones are embossed with the mask Scripts Provocraft and soiled with ink Adironrack Espresso and craft are stamped with the stamp Blade Rubber Stamps (trip to London ...) always Adironrack Espresso.
As part of the title was left blank I decorated with pink rhinestones Printer.
Finally utitlizzati stamps are all in Italian Florileges Design (can be found by Patty!)
The Third and last for the moment is about to corner I falled in love on my first travel to USA (Honeymoon ): This is the entrance of Hurricane Estates in Bryant. 3 years ago the fountain was not working, this time YES!!
The Lo is a interpretation of a Page Maps's sketch of January: left side is done with Glimmer Mist colour Swak and a stencil, decorated with butterflyes cutted and embossed with the die Sizzix SU Beautiful Wings.
The squares are realized with various fantasy papers, the rose ones are embossed with die "Script" Provocraft and distressed with Adironrack Espresso Ink. The craft squares are stamped with stamp Blade Rubber Stamp (trip to London...)still with Adironrack Espresso.
I found that title area was empty, so I completed it with some rose strass (Stamperia)
Finally I used stamps Florileges Design in Italian (can be find on Patty shop!)
you next!
See you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment