Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Megan Fox Or Meagan Good



light enters just
between the fingers of dark, thin
dawn silence of the night ...
artificial
as
things you do not know how the words written in a vacuum.
not sleep, I destroy
.
a moment that seems eternal
clings to my feet back on its feet
down my back and you're inside me.

and then I'll pierce my pieces,
explosion of music and passion.
and then stabs it with your teeth, tearing all my
barrier - the subtle body
stretched, wrinkled sheets
made up of stars and night,
closed out there.
closed in me ... -

and my back is a bridge where
slight blow
the winds of yearning
and I vibrate,
to your touch,
like water when you throw a stone.
and my mouth will have lust for many things
unknown ...
- the subtle body is yours to walk on
but my will to destroy,
because this is the light that you do
stabs like a knife ... -
host the shot
smiling dawn of the night, enemy
lover
dreamer now disintegrated, dismembered
...
- and you'll burn my flame ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment