Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Hack A Bigfishgames



juggler of words
launch sounds in the air
harmonies grab
scrap inharmonies,
eat them,
the redial.
deception life
Squeeze,
a pen in one hand
the world in the other
the way and underfoot.

- run after moments,
moments, feelings.
I do
cloak and holds my world,
the build and destroy
looking for a perfectly imperfect
but just for me.
I cling to the stares
flavors, colors
build
patterns of notes, at night
of sounds and voices,
unspoken words.
I do dream
and I went to sleep in,
hug him and breath
looking for a piece of peace
right for me. -

juggler of words
hearing voices
sound sensations,
drink tastes, smells
eat
fly away
- fleeting thought -
away from you
that you are the flame of my
disharmony
- and burn in me -

0 comments:

Post a Comment